In Kiev the average salary for March was 17 990 UAH.
About it reports head Department of statistics in Kiev, reports “Hvil”.
The highest paid fields in Kiev was:
In comparison with February 2020 wages grew by 9.4%, compared to March 2019 11.0%.
The lowest paid workers:
- production of electrical equipment;
- textile production, clothing production, leather, leather goods and other materials;
- the functioning of libraries, archives, museums and other cultural institutions;
- temporary accommodation and food;
- manufacture of furniture, other products, repair and installation of machinery and equipment;
- production of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers and other vehicles;
- metallurgical production, manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment;
- operations with real estate;
- health, education and the provision of social assistance.
The types of economic activities with the highest level of remuneration:
- insurance and financial activities;
- professional, technical and scientific activities;
- information and telecommunications (salary exceeded the average for the economy 1.5-1.8 times);
- providing other types of services (manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations).