Forbes magazine on its official website published a list of the highest paid athletes of the decade.
The list was topped by boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr., who earned 915 million euros. In many ways, he headed the list of his meetings with Manny Paquiao and Conor McGregor.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr (US, Boxing) – 915 million euros
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, soccer) – 800
- Lionel Messi (Argentina, football) – 750
- LeBron James (USA, basketball) – 680
- Roger Federer (Switzerland, tennis) – 640
- Tiger woods (USA, Golf) – 615
- Phil Michelson (USA, Golf) – 480
- Manny Paquiao (Philippines, Boxing) – 435
- Kevin Durant (USA, basketball) – 425
- Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain, Formula 1) – 400