Took place the draw for the Final of the WTA tournament, which starts on Sunday in China’s Shenzhen.
Eight best tennis players in the WTA race was divided into 2 groups – red and purple, each with 4 tennis player.
In the playoffs facing the top two spots.
Ukrainian Elina Svitolina, who is the current champion of the tournament, came in the Purple group.
- Ashleigh Barty (Australia)
- Naomi Osaka (Japan)
- Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic)
- Belinda Bencic (Switzerland)
- Carolyn Pliskova (Czech Republic)
- Bianca Andreescu (Canada)
- Simona Halep (Romania)
- ELINA SVITOLINA (UKRAINE)
Semi-finals scheduled for Saturday, November 2 and the finals will be held on Sunday, November 3.
Svitolina his first match Dinamo will play on Monday against Pliskova.