The Netherlands was transferred to Vladimir Tzemach in the status of a suspect in the case of the downed ‘Boeing’ (PHOTO)

Нидерланды перевели Владимира Цемаха в статус подозреваемого по делу о сбитом 'Боинге' (ФОТО)

The Dutch authorities changed the status of Vladimir Tzemach, who had previously been a key witness in the case of the destruction in the sky over the Donbass in 2014 the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17). Now the tzemach is a suspect, said the Deputy of the European Parliament from the Netherlands Kati Piri. The other day tzemach was issued by Russia in the framework of the exchange of prisoners between Kiev and Moscow.

Published on Wednesday an interview with DW, she said that the international investigation team (JIT) and the Dutch public Prosecutor issued a letter, stating that, in accordance with information introduced this summer, Tzemach is now considered as one of the suspects.

Peary was the author of the open letter, signed on 4 September, 40 members of the European Parliament, which called on President Vladimir Zelensky not to allow the extradition of Vladimir Tzemach Russia.

In her opinion, Ukraine has paid too high a price for the repatriation of its citizens. Piri said that Kiev’s decision to include Tzemach in the list for the exchange of prisoners with Russia was extremely painful and for the Netherlands and for the relatives of victims of the crash MH17 shot down. “From an international point of view, Ukraine has the obligation for full cooperation in attempts to find those responsible for the downed plane MH17. And giving one of the suspects Moscow, Ukraine has thus not kept his promise,” – said the MEP.

Insistence of the Russian Federation to give her Tzemach suggests that Moscow admits his guilt in the crash “Boeing” flight MH17, says Deputy.

However, she’s virtually no chance that the international investigation team JIT will be able to interrogate Tzemach. “Of course, we may ask Russia to provide him in for questioning. But we are not so naive. If Moscow wanted to be called in for questioning, she would not have stressed the need for its issuance. So I’m afraid that the tzemach will never appear in court as a witness,” says Pirie.

Meanwhile, earlier the President of Ukraine Zelensky said that the Dutch investigators have already questioned former commander of one of divisions of the self-proclaimed DNR Tzemach before passing it to Russia, reports “Interfax”.

We will remind, Russia and Ukraine on 7 September released for 35 of the convicted and detained citizens. Among those released from the Russian side were convicted on charges of terrorism Director Oleg Sentsov and 24 of the Ukrainian military involved in the armed incident off the coast of Crimea. Tzemach was among 35 people transferred from Ukraine to Russia. According to one version, Moscow went to exchange it out of a desire to get Tzemach.

On 3 September the Chief Prosecutor of the Netherlands Fred vesterbeke urged Ukraine not to pass Tzemach Russia, because he is a suspect in the case of the destruction of MH17.

The Malaysian Boeing 777-200 flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, was shot down on 17 July 2014 near Donetsk in the area of armed conflict in the Donbass. On Board were 298 people (citizens in almost two dozen States), they all died.

For investigation of accident set up a Joint investigation group (SSG). It included the representatives of Australia, Belgium, Malaysia, the Netherlands and Ukraine. Russia is not included into it. From the beginning suspect that the destruction of the liner are units of the Russian army, used to destroy aircraft, anti-aircraft missile complex “Buk”.

In June 2017 countries included in the investigation team, decided that the trial of the suspects in the crash will be held in the Dutch court and Dutch law.

The charges in the criminal case against three Russians (former head of the armed forces DND Igor Girkin, aka Strelkov, the commander of the reconnaissance Sergey Dubinsky Callsign “Gloomy” and his Deputy Oleg Pulatova), as well as the citizen of Ukraine Leonid Kharchenko.

The investigation also found the names of the soldiers of the 53rd anti-aircraft brigade of the armed forces who were in the Russian-Ukrainian border in mid-July 2014. Was even published photographs of these soldiers. Presumably, they catered to the Buk missile system, which shot down the airliner.

The Prosecutor of the Netherlands acknowledged that the court is likely to be part-time, and the chances of suspected to be in the dock void.

As part of the investigation, the question arose about what the role of the Russian leadership in the incident. Dutch investigators released several phone calls between Igor Girkin and Russian officials – presumably the head of the Crimea Sergey Aksenov and the Russian presidential aide Vladislav Surkov.

In conversations it was about the help from Russia. In an interview with Aksyonov Girkin listed, you need anti-tank artillery, tanks and air defense are already ready by specialists, as their “time to cook we will not have, anymore.” He was told that help will come.

And Surkov, a week before the MH17 disaster assured the Prime Minister DND Alexander Beard that “spoke to older colleagues, older does not happen” on military assistance to the militia and hints at some “tipping action.”

We will note that Vladimir tzemach in the summer of 2014 “was the chief of defense” in the Snow. It is in the area of this city was recorded on video movement of “Buk” immediately before the liner fell to the ground. The tzemach personally hid “Buk” after the incident, as he said in an interview. The video of this conversation transcribed journalists of Bellingcat group.