For the first 6 months, “the Operator of Ukraine’s GTS” got about 21.5 billion UAH for the provision of services on gas transit from Russia to the EU and Moldova. This was reported in OHTSU.
According to indepartmental for the first 6 months OHTSU received a 29.4 billion UAH of income, 73% of whom ( 21.5 billion — ed.) for services on transit of gas from Russia to the European Union and Moldova, and the other 27% — for the service for the transportation to Ukraine, as well as the service for the daily balancing and so on.
The total volume of expenses for the period amounted to 10.1 bln hryvnia.
The operator of the CTA said that more than 50 percent of the cost was spent on the purchase of natural gas for the needs of production and services balancing.
In Ukraine skyrocketed the price of housing: what is the most expensive
The rest was spent on maintenance and repair of GTS facilities, and fuel consumables and reagents, taxes and other production costs.
Earlier it was reported that on Friday, July 24, the national Bank of Ukraine set the official hryvnia exchange rate to the us dollar and the Euro.
Katrine Johns has been a reporter on the news desk since 2013. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining The Gal Post, Katrine Johns worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my email@example.com 1-800-268-7128