The editorial staff of the UOL has identified the top five Brazilians who ever played in the English Premier League. Among the best were two ex-player of Shakhtar.
34-year-old Fernandinho, who defended the colours of the Donetsk club from 2005 to 2013, took second place in a kind of hit parade.
And rounded out the top 5 Brazilians in the EPL, the 31-year-old Willian, who played for Shakhtar from 2007 to 2012.
A list of the best Brazilians in the history of the Premier League.
- Gilberto Silva (Arsenal, the champion of the Premier League 2003/04)
- Fernandinho (Manchester city champion Premier League 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19)
- Alisson (Liverpool, UEFA Champions League 2018/19, the UEFA super Cup 2019, Club world Cup-2019)
- Juninho Paulista (Middlesbrough, football League Cup-2004)
- Willian (Chelsea FC champion Premier League 2014/15, 2016/17, and 2017/18 FA Cup, Europa League 2018/19).
We should add that 3 of the ex-player of Shakhtar were and are in the Premier League.
Bernard currently plays for Everton, and Fred – for “Manchester United”.
In turn, Elano from 2007 to 2009, defended the colors of Manchester city.